The Festive Season Savings Campaign is aimed at raising awareness and encouraging a culture of saving for the festive season. It will guide consumers on how to avoid unnecessary consumption expenditure, so as to better meet the obligations that follow immediately after the festive season, e.g. school requirements.
- Festive Season Savings Campaign – media launch invitation (PDF doc – 142KB)
- Schedule of Events (PDF doc – 84KB)
- Media Release: Consumers urged to be forward looking when spending this Festive Season (PDF doc – 475KB)
- Chairperson’s Statement At the Launch of the Festive Season Savings Campaign on 7 November 2012 (PDF doc – 586KB)
- Consumer Financial Vulnerability Index (PDF doc – 1.3MB)
- Consumer Fair magazine (PDF doc – 3.45MB)