The Festive Season Savings Campaign is aimed at raising awareness and encouraging a culture of saving for the festive season. It will guide consumers on how to avoid unnecessary consumption expenditure, so as to better meet the obligations that follow immediately after the festive season, e.g. school requirements.
- Festive Season Savings Campaign – media launch invitation (PDF doc – 250KB)
- Festive Season Savings Campaign Programme of Events – 6 November 2013 (PDF doc – 414KB)
- Press Release: Consumers cautioned about reckless spending during the Festive Season – 6 November 2013 (PDF doc – 370KB)
- National Credit Regulator presentation by Adrian Gary Skuy (PDF doc – 1MB)
- Press release: SASI highlights help available to consumers ahead of the festive season spend – 26 November 2013 (PDF doc – 252KB)